Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

Normally, I do a Monday Morning Musing on this day. However, I have been a bit preoccupied the past few days. After returning from the convention, my husband went into the hospital. (He is fine now, in fact, at the golf course as I write this!) I had my son bring home 10 of his friends from a research project at college. They are here from France for the summer and he wanted them to see the local beach. Great kids.

Well, they asked me about the holiday we are celebrating this weekend. I guess the flags around the house and yard made them wonder a bit. I explained, Memorial Day is a day of remembrance for those who have died in our nation's service.

Perhaps this video will put a Memorial Day smile on your face. Special thanks to stage hypnotist Richard Rumble for bringing it to my attention.


3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Debbie, this was worth turning my computer on for. What a lovely thing to ponder...

Thanks for posting.

My best,
Dorothy from grammology
remember to call your gram
www.grammology.com

Cindy said...

Glad your Hubby is okay now!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the anthem singers are awesome! And no wardrobe malfunctions...

belladona